Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's October, that means MARKET TIME!

Cannot believe that 7 weeks have passed since our last posting.  Janice and I have been busy.  I have had two new grandbabies born during that time.  Janice went to Pennsylvania twice, Missouri once, had a birthday.  I have been to Houston and Philadelphia.  We have been working overtime the last couple of weeks, only three more crazy weeks to go before market.  Here is a sneak peak of our NEW BOOK.  We will have it ready to go for market.  Oh, and by the way, WE ARE STAYING FOR FESTIVAL.  We have never done that before, so it should be a lot of fun and a lot of work.


The book will have 9 diffferent quilts.  They cover all four seasons and a bonus, but since it is October, here are a couple of pics of one of the Halloween ones. 
This is just a teaser.  Taking all the final shots tomorrow, so I will post a couple more.  Just wait till you see the Christmas quilts.



3 comments:

JEllen said...

Love the use of Haunted Mansion. Can't wait to see the book.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I look forward to seeing you at Market. I love the Halloween tease.... pretty and fun.

Smiles,
Kelly

Karamat said...

I'll be at Market and Festival too... one of the great things about living in Houston is having both here every Fall!!!